About Brian Hammill
Native Spirit Dancers
Led by Brian Hammill
Brian Hammill is born for the Ho-chunk Nation from southern Wisconsin and a proud veteran of the United States Army. He is an accomplished hoop dancer, constantly ranked among the top 10 in the world. His performance includes many intricate maneuvers creating various symbols significant in his life. He was born and raised in Benton, Wisconsin and now resides in Phoenix, AZ.
Here are a few of Brian Hammill's accomplishments that have shaped his life and his presentation:
- Eagle Scout (Age 14)
- US Army 6 years - Recipient of Army Commendation medal
- 4 time Nammy Nominee for music
- 3 time Nammy Nominee for video production
- 2009 Hoop Dance World Champion
- 2011 Hoop Dance World Champion
- 2012 Hoop Dance World Champion
- 2013 Hoop Dance World Champion
- 2014 Hoop Dance World Champion
- 1st Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do (March 2011)
- 2nd Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do (March 2013)
Brian Hammill is available for bookings!
Please Click Here to view his schedule and for more information.